MacQuarrieYukiko Y

Monday, May 02, 2011 ♥

Good Girl Gone Bad I: hmm.. realise i didnt blog much abt myself? hehex. I feel the changes everywhere including myself..
Firstly,im seriously thinking if that person whom incharge of my house estate gone rich.. hmm.. cause 3 lifts at my house got camera. (not just my house) people at level 1 can see people in the lifts (as they got this some sort of TV screen for ppl to see.) I dislike it TTM!!! even though its safer now (stopping perverts,flasher for doing their 'deed') there are times i will try to recall dance steps, looking at myself from the reflection,imitating some singer singing etc..IN THE LIFT! and Now,people can see wat i doing ehhh! kinda like no privacy alrdy... lol

2. the bus stops'(back frm sch) stairs now got Shelter!! hehe! yipee!! Likes!!

3. I got new classmatessss!..boring,quiet..like dead' class.. luckily got sarina and afew ex classmates with me. if not its gonna be pathetic to go to sch.

4. people around me, changed...

5. I have changed??..i guess? hehex..

-my plain looking nails turn "Lively!!" & blinkblink~

-my style (overall) changed alrdyy~Colours! Bags,accessories,shoes etc!

-Wedges is newly added to my 'New arrivals-babes'.

-less talking more laughing" self..?

-My New Blackkky Phone~~ & Mobile No. !!

-New Cool nameee!! (additional)hehehex~